Training Programs for Institutions
Note: given the success of our programs in the medical sector, we are now developing courses and training programs based on our perceptual methodology to meet the needs of academic programs and organizations in the fields of science, law, business and aerospace.
We deliver workshops which focus on a menu of 4 basic themes structured into 4 modules
- Module 1: Heightening Observational Skills
- Module 2: Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Module 3: Boosting Creative Thinking Abilities
- Module 4: Enhancing Team Building
- 1 1/2-hour introductory session
- Single 3-hour workshops selected from our module menu
- Full day intensive 9 am to 3pm based on modules from our workshop menu
- Tailor-made programs
- The Art of Seeing: available in a variety of formats from an 8-hour class to a full semester course
Our programs can be integrated in a variety of programming structures including academic courses, Grand Rounds, retreats as well as professional training and development.
Workshops can be held on-site or at a local museum.
We also offer workshops open to the public at selected museums. Workshops revolve around themes of perception, communication, reflection and creativity. Check events page for details.
For all workshops, art experience is welcome though not necessary.
- Strengthened observational and perceptual skills
- Augmented communication expertise
- Heightened emotional intelligence
- Boosted creative problem solving capabilities
- Enhanced team performance
- Improved diagnostic/analytical expertise
- Strengthened relationships with patients and clients
- Increased innovation and productivity
“The real voyage of discovery consists, not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”